Rain, Rain, and more Rain.....

Hello,
I have never seen so much rain, I have been wet for almost a full week! It hasn't rained for the last two days, so we are drying out, it is getting hot here and muggy. The food is amazing here, we have lunch at a members house every day except for our p-day. and they are great cooks. My companion and I get along great, he is trying to learn English and me Portuguese. He says that I speak like someone who has been here for 6 months, I don't believe him. I am learning a lot faster, but I am far from being able to communicate well with the people. they have a weird accent here, it is really hard to understand them sometimes. They keep saying shhhh on their words.

Love you and miss you always, thanks for everything you do for me

Love, Elder Turner

GO FLAMENGOS!!!!!!!(soccer team here)

No comments:

Post a Comment