Street Contact, awesome feeling

Oy mai tudo bom? Everything is going great here, the new roommates are cool, Elder Ogrizio, likes to work out a lot, so I work out with him every night. The language is starting to come along, I can do the first lesson in Portuguese or roughly at least. We went proselytin on Friday and it was awesome, it was a great experience. We were walking down the street and we saw this homeless man. We left him with a card to call for a free Book of Mormon. When we started to walk away I h ad this feeling that I should go back and give him one of the Book of Mormons I had in my hand. So we went back and I gave him the book, we opened it to Moroni 10:3-5 and asked him to read it. Later that day when we were walking we saw him reading it! It was such a awesome feeling. Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment