Having a blast

I have been having a blast down here. I had dois amigos de domitorios that were Brasis and they were awesome. There names were Elder De Souza and Elder De Maria. They left this morning but were our roommates for three weeks so we had some good times. My district is fantastic we are from all over. Eu aprendo portugues e eu starting faiar muito bem. In other words I am learning Portuguese and I am starting to speak fairly well. I have my street contact down now and this week we are working on the 2nd lesson. The people here are so great, the Brasies are always nice and just cheerful all the time. I get to go proselyting next week and I am both nervous and excited. I just need to keep studying the gospel and the language and the Lord will help out on the rest. Chi ama calas sempre. Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment