Transfered!

Hello, I am an a new area called Petropolis. It is amazing area, I am in the mountains, so it is a lot cooler, but I have to walk up stairs to my apartment, so my legs are always tired. We have a washing machine in our house. We eat alot of rice and beans, and when I say alot, I meant everyday!. My favorite so far is the stroganoff. It is alot different than n the states. I don't know why, but they use different spices and it is made with chicken not beef. There is also a dessert here called acai, it is so gooooooooooood, it is by far my favorite thing to eat here, acai is a plant in the Amazons that they make this shake, really good. I have started a journal, one that I write when I feel the spirit throughout the day. I have this mini notebook and when I have a feeling I write it down and than at night I transfer it to the journal that Grandma Jeannie and Grandpa Dee gave me. I read it the other day, I couldn't believe how many things I already forgotten! I am so thankful for my journal, it is capturing all the memories and feelings I am having here on the my mission. Love, Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment