3 Months!

Hello Family,
Well another week in Rio, I can't believe how fast time is going here. I have been here for almost 3 months! No baptism, but still teaching people. On Sunday, the primary sang and talked about what they learned this year. Christmas is almost here, and people are starting to decorate already. I am starting to get a weird tan line," American Missionary" at the neck and arms, it looks funny. I had my first zone conference this week in the area called Jacarapagua ( yeah, it is hard to say). It was amazing, me and Elder Kzeczik practiced how to invite people to read the Book of Mormon in front of the whole zone! The chapel I was at was two stories, one for the Chapel and gym and the upstairs for all the classrooms. Elder Pili already got Dengue, the mosquito bite that no one wants. He is doing good so far but he is still in the early stages. In the conference President Bezerra talked about how we are not suppose to be drinking coke and asked us not to drink it, I love coke! We had lunch here and it was pizza, real pizza!. I think there was like 25 boxes and it was gone in like 30 minutes! I ate 13 slices... I am starting to gain a little weight, up to 175. That's about all here..lover Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment