Still serving in Niteroi

Hello everyone
I am now a district leader with a new companion, his name is Elder Lewis and is from Wenatchee, Washington. We have taught a lot of people and have met a lot, but no one went to church, so that was kind of a bummer. I am loving my mission, President invited us to read the Book of Mormon with him in a month, so ya we got to read fast. It's been two weeks since we have started and I am in Alma, so I think I am doing pretty good. I am feeling the spirit so strong as I read the scriptures, it is amazing. We had Stake Conference this past week, it was a satellite broadcast from the US. Elder D Todd Christofferson and some people from the seventy spoke, along with President Julie Beck. It was pretty good to hear their message. I am so glad Joseph and Stephen are going to church, it makes me so happy to see that the Lord is doing miracles. I am loving every minute of it here in the field, I wish I could stay longer. I know now for myself that this is the only true church of Christ here on earth, I love being a member and a representative of His church.

No comments:

Post a Comment