Um grande abraco (a big hug)

May 17, 2010

Hello, well my head is still hurting, but it is doing a lot better now. I have headaches every now and then but the doctor said that is normal for the next couple days. The funny thing is that I don't remember anything, just waking up in the hospital. I went in to the hospital on Tuesday and left on Saturday. This week was good my companion was able to baptize our investigator without me. I also have two black eyes from my fall, I look pretty funny. Hey Stephen, I saw the pictures of you Eagle Project, nice work bro. I am proud of you for going to church. Love you and miss you

Elder Turner bashed and broken but still kicking

May 13, 2010

Hey there Mom, I am writing this email on the asking of my Mission President. On Tuesday I was playing soccer and slipped and hit my head. I had to go to the hospital, but don't worry mom everything ok, I already did all the exams and did all the medication necessary...everything is A OK Don't worry I'm having a blast here on the mission like always. You know your son, always trying to be the "bright" one in the group. Love you Mom

1 comment:

  1. Glad he is okay! Probably a good thing he told you after the fact, less worrying for you Julie! Thanks for always sharing Marc's great letters:)

    ReplyDelete