Visits from Area President and President of the Seventy

This week was AMAZING,we had a special conference with Elder Rasband, president of the Seventy and President Soares, area President of Brazil. The spirit was really strong, we were all challenged to study the life of Jesus Christ for the next month, with a promise that we will grow closer to the Lord more than ever before. I am growing closer to my Savior as I study about His life in Matthew, Luke, Mark, John and 3 Nephi. It is amazing the spirit that I am feeling as I study His life. I wanted to invite all of you to do the same because I am seeing the difference it is making in my life and my mission. Dad, I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I am so grateful for His example of obedience and His love for me. I know that He lives and that He loves me. Thank you for your example in being a great Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment