General Conference was amazing

This past week was great! General Conference was amazing, I loved every part of it. My two favorite speakers were Elder Richard G. Scott and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Elder Scott reminded me when he came to the mission he said almost the exact same thing, it reminded me of the spirit I felt almost one year ago. Elder Holland bore a miraculous testimony on the Book of Mormon. I thought it was amazing how he had the Book of Mormon of Hyrum Smith in his hands during his talk. I felt the spirit shed upon me as he testified of the truthfulness of that book and the power that it has, I know the Book of Mormon is true, I have grown to know this on my mission. I fullfilled one of my goals for my mission.... Marcelo is 15 and was baptized on General Conference Sunday! He is a cool kid and has a great spirit!
I love you and hope all is going well with everyone

Love, Elder Marc Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment